Nuffnang ad

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hilaria Baldwin: Post-Baby PHOTO

Hilaria Baldwin has just posted a pic of herself online… two days after giving birth to second child, a son Rafael.

Rafael joins sister Carmen, 21 months - both the children of Hilaria and actor Alec Baldwin. Alec also has an adult daughter, Ireland - her mother is Kim Basinger.

Back to the photo below… Hilaria is in her knickers and a bra, just a  few days post delivery:


She captioned it, on Instagram:

Update on us... Rafael is doing wonderfully! He is two days old now. Such a sweet little boy. I'm feeling well, been up with him every hour to two hours. I have been planning on doing post belly photos but didn't know if I was gonna have the guts to actually follow through. I hope you understand my intention here: I believe it is important to accept and love our form after going through a bit of a battle bringing life into this world. Deep breath, here we go...all the way from my glamorous hospital bathroom 😘 #ShrinkingBaldwinBabyBump#NoShame #LoveYourBody


It joins another realistic post-baby body: Kate Middleton…


...although, no… she didn't pose in a selfie in her undies and bra), but it proves that just after a baby is born (and likely for a long time afterwards), a woman will have a decent sized tummy bulge, and it is SO normal. Um, hello… you just grew a human! In my case, I grew two (5.3kgs worth of babies).

And so, yes. What Hilaria has posted is positive. Who cares if she looks super cute and her legs and arms are small and her hair is lovely… she is a pretty woman and was pretty before the birth too, and has a lovely body when she is and isn't pregnant (she's also a yoga teacher, BTW).

So, no social media bashing, please. Onya, Hilaria.

You wouldn't have seen me in my in undies, but this post is not about me, it's about Hilaria.

No comments:

Post a Comment