Nuffnang ad

Friday, April 17, 2015

Best kept secret ever? 'Surprise' twins: VIDEO

I love this! It's about Sharon and Korey Rademacher and their newborn twins.

And it's going viral now. Watch:


Did you keep a secret about your pregnancy?

We did! We decided to not find out the genders of our twins. We had a boy and girl, and we only discovered this when they were born. SUCH a feeling of euphoria. I highly recommend not finding out. Don't worry if people tell you that you have to find out… you don't! You only need some white clothes and they'll likely be in bassinets next to your bed, right? Nothing blue or pink required there!

When we first found out we were having twins, my husband proposed the idea: "Let's not tell anyone!"

I told him it would be an impossible secret to keep. I was bigger than what I would have been at that stage of pregnancy and I got quite humungous - it would never have worked. The genders - not knowing ourselves… BEST SURPRISE EVER!

For this couple, above, they found out they were having twins in August, but what they did next was a little different.
"As soon as my wife and I picked our jaws up off the floor, the doctor walked out. Within a minute of the doctor walking out, my wife said 'Let's not tell anyone,'" Korey Rademacher told ABC News. "Literally, I was thinking the same thing."
The twins, named Maryann Grace and Brianna Faith, join their big brother.
To read more, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment