Nuffnang ad

Saturday, April 19, 2014

'Reacting To My Own Birth (ft. Mom)' - Tyler Oakley: VIDEO

Have you ever wondered how your child would react if they saw the video of their own birth?

Then watch this.

It is so funny and heartwarming and... don't worry, the icky bits are blacked out (I don't think childbirth is icky at all; it's a miracle and wonderful and a joy to experience… it's just that, I don't think you would like to see mine, and I probs don't want to see the full extent of yours).

This video was uploaded by an hilarious YouTuber I have never heard of until now: Tyler Oakley.



He describes himself like this:

"I'm basically a Professional Fangirl. Here you'll find plenty sassiness and beauty and fabulousness!"

I love him already.

More on Tyler in a minute. First, watch the video:


How funny and emotional. What would your kids' reactions be?

Tyler himself says of the video:

"If you're reading THIS, I'm so sorry for this video. My mom thought it'd be hilarious, and I thought y'all would cringe as much as I did... SO HERE WE ARE. If you cringed, push LIKE. If you screamed, let me know in the comments. If you're reading this, include, "MAMA JACKIE" in your comment. Thanks to everyone who is still donating to http://prizeo.com/tyler - we are SO CLOSE to half a million dollars raised for charity! Go donate! :]"

Do you have a birth video of your child or children? Would you show them?

If you don't have one, do you regret not taking one?

You can find and follow Tyler on all these social media platforms below:

Find Tyler:

1 comment:

  1. "I'm basically a Professional Fangirl. Here you'll find plenty sassiness and beauty and fabulousness!"Oakley Plantiff Squared

    ReplyDelete