Nuffnang ad

Monday, October 28, 2013

'The Kidstore' Halloween Dress-up and Dolls

Happy Halloween!

Oh, go on... you know this event is now garnering more and more popularity in Australia.

Are you in? Do you celebrate it? My five year old twins, my daughter in particular, is so into the whole dress up thing. Any excuse for it, really.

So, where do you go for dress up costumes? Cheapie stores? Expensive costume shops?

I had no idea I could find stuff at a kid's clothing store. Yeah, I know. I don't get out much.

I have recently discovered the fantastic chain of Aussie kiddie stores called... 'The Kidstore'. Cool name... it's so obvious! A kid's store - for kid's stuff! My children and I were invited to an event recently to celebrate its expansion, and they took part in a photo shoot. Here are the results:



Kidstore have loads of Halloween costumes for sale... and they're inexpensive!

Here are some:






Also... they are giving away a Halloween doll for 'TwinnieWorld' readers. But you must be quick. Here they are, three up for grabs, $15 each.

Email me at josiegags@optusnet.com.au with your details (name and address, and they will send it straight to you!)

If you don't already, 'like' the Josie's Juice blog Facebook page, and give the Kidstore FB page a 'like', too.

Have you left your kids scary outfits to the last minute? Yep, me too! The Kidstore, people!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the email entries, guys!! Winners, your scary/cute Halloween dolls are on their way... :)

    ReplyDelete